A must-read for all business owners
Individual Coaching for Physicians
Physicians are time-pressed, frustrated or frazzled, and are seeking ways to improve the quality of their lives.
Many are discovering the power of a great coaching relationship, to help them cut through the clutter, and to reconnect with that hopeful, passionate, creative Self that aspired to a meaningful career as a physician, way back when!
I coach physicians who are contemplating developing their business skills, to either express their creativity through starting and building a business, or find more excitement in their medical practices by adding new value-added, lucrative services or products.
So what is individual (or one-on-one) coaching?
Individual coaching is one way to explore possibilities.
The possibility of recovering your dedication to, purpose for, and enjoyment of your professional life.
The possibility of taking on challenges, with a clear vision and direction.
The possibility of using your core values to make sound decisions that feel good to you
The possibility of acquiring new skills to run a great practice or business and provide excellent leadership.
“Dr. Kennealy’s coaching helped me clarify my what I really want my practice to look like. It made me understand where I want to go. I am turning my dream into reality and discovering that it's made the practice of medicine a lot more fun”. Dr. MA, Family Practice, TX
In the course of working with one-on-one with me as your coach, you will:
- Clarify what you really want to achieve - your Vision
- Identify the Values that made you choose healthcare, and decide if they still work for you
- Develop your Personal Mission Statement to remind you of what your special contribution is you want to make to your community or the world!
- Set goals to move in the direction of your vision
- Determine what the career/life balance is that works for you, and take action to make that happen
- Develop a thriving practice or career, and run a great office, if you are committed to remaining a clinician
- Enhance your leadership abilities and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Implement the plan we create together, so it's more than just "talk"! It's about creating and getting the results that you care about.
Curious physicians ask me how long a typical coaching program like this lasts. I've had clients who've gotten what they needed in as little as four months. I have others who still find value from their coaching with me after two years!
Your coaching program will be tailored to your needs, time commitment and budget, and a fee will be quoted accordingly.
Realize that at the heart of starting with a fresh perspective or setting new goals is changing the way you do (or don't do) things! We're talking "Behavior Change" and significant learning -- not easy things to do. Please be willing to commit to a minimum of 4 months of coaching work to see any results.
Let me know if you are interested.
If you would like to explore working with me as your individual coach, I would be delighted to speak with you on the phone. We'll discuss your current situation and your goals and see if we are a good "fit".
The best way to get me is to contact me here, or to call me between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday to Friday at (310) 476-6116 - I am in the Pacific Time zone, so please take that into account!
I'd love the opportunity to speak to you.